All across the nation, businesses are lining up to pay tribute to the men and women who have served our country with selfless honor & dignity. Our hats are off to those that have in the past & continue to dare to take the oath to fight for and defend the freedom and liberties that we enjoy as citizens of the United States of America.
Thank you to all of the service men and women active-duty, and veterans alike of the United States Military. We salute you.
Don’t forget to take a look at our top 10 Veterans Day Food Freebies after the video.
Service men & women must show valid military ID or other proof of service at participating restaurants and businesses to take advantage of these benefits.
Top 10 Veterans Day Food Freebies
1. Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage.
2. Applebee’s: One Free “Thank You” Meal
3. Denny’s: Free Grand Slam Breakfast from 5 a.m. until noon.
4. Red Lobster: Free Appetizer
5. Red Robin: Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Fries.
6. Golden Corral: Free Buffet Meal & Beverage from 5 to 9p.m.
7. Hooters: Free Entree
8. California Pizza Kitchen: Free Entree
9. Friendly’s: Free breakfast, lunch or dinner.
10. Cracker Barrel: Free Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert
11. BONUS: DoubleTree by Hilton Cookies: Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dates, times, terms, & restrictions apply. Visit here for more details.
We at Disability Guide thank you Veterans for your service. It’s directly because of your efforts & service that we live freely in the greatest country on earth. Thank you and God bless.